Invisible Ink’s knowledge, skills and experience will assist your company in developing your online strategy and web presence with minimum fuss and maximum results.
A well planned and designed online strategy is such an asset. An effective web presence can fulfil a number of roles depending on the focus of the site.
Some of our favourite websites
- Using the Internet as a Selling Tool
- Building Online Communities
- Service Industry – Explain Who You Are
- Product Brochures – Highlight Your Product
Uses of your web site include:
- an additional sales person
- a 24/7 shop front
- online payment facility for clients and staff
- a resource centre for current and potential clients
- an area for members to meet and exchange ideas
All Invisible Ink online strategies focus on the same key factors to allow the web site to be:
- appreciated by Google and other search engines
- well designed
- visually interesting
- consistent throughout
- interest generating
- accessible by visitors
- flexible to allow updates and expandable
- aligned with your marketing plan
- well positioned for search engines
Business Domains & Hosting
You need to be aware that registration of a business or company name does not preclude others from taking that domain name prior to you.
Therefore to protect your branding, it is wise for a domain name to be registered immediately after registration of the business or company name.
Registration of additional domain names with a close and substantial connection is now allowed under the rules for com.au. Registration of additional domains can assist your online marketing strategy and brand protection.